JMA is one of the Best and top-notch ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Institute in the city of Chennai. Learn to audit the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System process with JMA in a practical way.
An ineffective audit leads to various consequences like customer dissatisfaction, regulatory noncompliance, process failure and more. Candidates who join Internal Auditor training can optimize their skills in auditing using the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course, which is internationally recognized. Boost your capabilities in Internal Auditor and become a successful professional with excellent salary package.
Internal Auditor course helps in developing the skills to assess and report on the implementation and conformance of the process based on ISO 9001:2015. With Internal Auditor course, you will learn how to prepare, initiate and conduct audit activities, combine and allocate audit reports and finish the follow-up activities.
Some of the important course topic covered in Internal Auditor course includes Overview of ISO 9001:2015 changes with a focus on Leadership, Quality Management System planning, performance evaluation, Risk-based thinking, Improvement, Internal audit planning and preparation, corrective action and audit follow-up activities, auditor attributes, assessment and competence, and more.
JMA’ Internal Auditor Course Objectives:
● To enhance/impart the practical auditing skills to be a successful certified internal auditor.
● To enable personnel to understand the Quality Management System auditing concepts.
● To enable candidates to conduct, plan, manage various Quality Management System based on the guidance and principles.
Who Should attend JMA Internal Auditor Course?
● Personnel involved in auditing, supervising or maintaining the ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
● Management Representatives.
● Quality Managers/Executives.
● Quality Management Consultants.
What will you learn from JMA Internal Auditor Course?
Our candidates will learn about
● Auditing application guidelines to ISO 9001:2015.
● Prepare and allocate audit reports.
● Management system auditing guidelines based on ISO 9001:2015.
● Initiating, conducting and preparing various audit activities.
● Identify and apply the ISO 9001:2015 audit requirements and benefits.
● Write audit reports and recommend corrective actions.
Prerequisite to joining JMA Internal Auditor training:
● English Knowledge.
● Good understanding of Quality Management concepts, principles, etc.
● A fundamental requirement of ISO 9001:2015.
So what are you waiting for? Join JMA Internal Auditor training today and enhance your knowledge and skills for a successful career.