JMA offers the best PMP (Project Management Professional) training in Chennai with experienced industry experts. The PMP Certification in Chennai from JMA is the best standard training available for project management professionals. The PMP certification course from us covers new trends, tailoring considerations, emerging practices, and has a significant emphasis on business and strategic knowledge, a new section on the project manager role.
Some of the course topic covered in PMP Training includes Professional and Social Responsibilities, Project Management Processes, Project Integration Management, Project Schedule Management, Project Quality management, Project Communication Management and more. You will complete six industry based projects which cover different scenarios and concepts in Scope management, plan quality management, risk assessment, schedule and cost management, Procurement and Risk Assessment management, and Agile techniques.
Key Features of JMA PMP Training in Chennai:
● 100% Job Placement Assurance.
● Classroom and Online training available.
● Flexible Batch timings as per the preference of trainers and candidates.
● Our industry experts have more than a decade of experience in the PMP field along with strong practical and theoretical knowledge.
● Training with Real-world scenarios and live projects.
JMA PMP Certification Training Objectives:
The Project Management Professional training course from JMA is developed to make sure that you clear the PMP exams in the first attempt. Our hands-on training approach from industry professionals will help the candidate understand the various PMP Modules clearly and get an in-depth understanding of the project management professional working. We also help candidates to clear any complex interviews after the completion of course.
Who can Pursue JMA PMP Training Course?
● Associate/Assistant Project Managers
● Project Managers
● Project Engineers/Project Executives
● Team Managers/Team Leaders
● Any professionals looking for a course to become project managers
● Software developers.
What skills will you learn from PMP Training?
● Developing a flexible and broad techniques toolkit and adapting to the context approach and project constraints.
● Earn the needed PDUs to pursue the PMP certification exam.
● Modern project management tools like resource allocations, work breakdown structure, mathematical project scheduling models, Gantt charts, engineering economics & cost management, project scheduling models and more.
● Cultivating the people trust, leadership, and skills needed to cater the project requirements.
Join JMA today to pursue the best Project Management Professional Training in Chennai.